Further down the page, you’ll find some explanations regarding the key similarities and differences between the Life Fitness T3 and the Sole F80.
But before checking out explanations regarding their specs, features, and warranty, here’s a table that summarizes the main technical summary sheet for these 2 treadmills:
In terms of price, we find no similarity between Sole F80 and Life Fitness T3. The former comes as a mid-priced treadmill while the latter steps up a bit to the higher price range. Generally, the difference is around $1,000.
When it comes to the weight capacity, Sole F80 can handle a user weighing up to 350 lbs. Similarly, Life Fitness T3 also allows the max user weight of 350 lbs.
Sole F80 is available with 10 built-in programs in total (6 standard programs, 2 custom programs, and 2 heart programs). In comparison, Life Fitness T3 offers 13 programs including 3 classic programs, 2 advanced programs, 3 goal-oriented programs, and 5 HeartSync-connected programs.
As for motors, the Sole treadmill runs on a 3.5 HP DC Type, whereas Life Fitness designs their machine with a 3.0 HP DC motor. Undoubtedly, Sole F80 is more powerful than its counterpart. And both of these treadmills get the noise level under 80 decibels based on different speeds.
The incline adjustments of Sole F80 and Life Fitness T3 are the same. These models enable users to adjust between 0 and 15%.
Despite different motors, the Sole and Life Fitness treadmills offer a wide range of speeds from 0.5 to 12 mph.
Another feature to compare is the fan. While Sole F80 has cooling fans on the deck, Life Fitness does not.
With Sole F80, users can track their heart rate by pulse grips and a chest strap. Similarly, Life Fitness applies the heart rate hand sensors for the wireless monitoring system.
In relation to the item weight, Sole F80 is 278 lbs. heavy. On the contrary, Life Fitness T3 weighs 243 lbs. only.
There is no doubt that Sole F80 and Life Fitness T3 are not too heavy models. However, most users still find it challenging to move these machines from one place to another since they have wheels.
Sole F80 gets its dimension of 82” x 37” x 66” in L x W x H. For Life Fitness T3, the measurement is 79.5” x 34.5” x 57.5”. Hence, the Life Fitness model owns a more compact design than the other.
Next, what is the running surface? There is a slight difference when Sole F80 features a 22″ x 60″ tread belt while the one of Life Fitness T3 is 20” x 60”.
For more convenience in storage, not only Sole F80 but also Life Fitness T3 are vertically foldable.
Sole F80 enables users to adjust speeds/fans/workout programs on the console and incline levels on the handrails. In the case of Life Fitness T3, all adjustments must get done on the console.
To help users enjoy music while training, Sole F80 comes with Bluetooth speakers. By contrast, Life Fitness T3 does not. Plus, both of these treadmills allow the use of USB jacks, but not for a WIFI connection.
Thanks to Bluetooth connectivity, Sole F80, and Life Fitness T3 can be in use with third-party apps via iOS and Android devices. And then users can track basic training data on the screen on the console.
For Life Fitness T3, the brand offers terms of 10 years, 5 years, and lifetime for motor, electronic parts, and frame, respectively.
For Sole F80, the motor and frame will be under a lifetime warranty. Besides, solutions for problems regarding electronic parts will be available within 5 years.
Quick Rundown Of Life Fitness T3
- The patented FlexDeck shock absorption system reduces impact to joints by nearly 30% compared to ordinary treadmills.
- Simple navigation and ergonomically placed controls, including a lower control pad that brings the buttons you use most often closer to you. .
- Energy Saver mode minimizes power drawn when the machine is turned on but not in use. The machine will turn off after 5 minutes of inactivity, and wakes up easily with a touch of the Energy Saver button on the console.
- Oversized, dual cupholders plus a built-in reading rack and front-mounted accessory tray to hold cell phone, MP3 player, or remote.
- Contact heart rate hand sensors (Wireless heart rate monitoring system included)
Quick Rundown Of Sole F80
- Folding treadmill with 3.0-horsepower continuous-duty motor
- Vibrant 7.5-inch LCD display with integrated speakers and audio cable
- 6 standard workouts, 2 custom workouts, and 2 HR-controlled workouts
- Easy Assist folding deck design; Cushion Flex shock-absorption system
- 350-pound capacity; measures 33 x 80 inches (W x D); weighs 250 pounds
In comparison to Life Fitness T3 vs Sole F80, the model from the Sole brand should be the better choice. It is not only a budget-friendly option but comes with more ideal features than its counterpart, too.