Further down the page, you’ll find some explanations regarding the key similarities and differences between the Proform 705 CST and the Sole F63.
But before checking out explanations regarding their specs, features, and warranty, here’s a table that summarizes the main technical summary sheet for these 2 treadmills:
We all agree that price can be the most important consideration when making a buy. Specifically, the Proform 705 CST takes the lead in this fight because it costs less than twice the SOLE F63.
Let’s see how much weight these trainers can support now: They can bear up to 325 pounds, much like most professional treadmills.
There’s a big gap between them regarding the number of workout programs built into each trainer. While the Proform 705 CST has more than 22 programs, the Sole F63 provides only 10 exercises for its users.
The Sole F63 has a 3.0 CHP engine that provides plenty of power. Meanwhile, the single Proform 705 CST motor produces only 2.75 CHP, which is significantly less than 0.25.
Let’s talk about the incline range of the treadmill. The pitch and fall distances in most proform products are often impressively large, and these two are in the same boat. The percentage range for Proform 705 CST is approximately 0% to 12%. In contrast, SOLE F63 has a marginally higher percentage: 0-15 percent.
What about the product’s peak speed? Both are clocked at 12 MPH
There will be a lot of heat released as the treadmill hits full speed. Luckily, the SOLE F63’s engine is kept cold by the AutoBreeze system. In comparison, the Proform 705 one lacks a cooling fan.
Both machines have identical cardiac tracking functionality. Users only need to wear the EKG Grip Pulse and the simulator to calculate the heart rhythm.
Size is another essential factor to consider before buying. The Proform 705 CST takes up space up to 78,75 x 36,5 x 61 inches. In contrast, the Sole F63 is less bulky with its 75 x 33 x 58 inch. In addition, they are foldable to reduce usable space.
Simply press the “Power” and “Incline” buttons on the control panel to toggle and customize the speed and tilt range
For a more comfortable workout, the control panel of the machines allows you to adjust the speed, incline, and drop angle, as mentioned above.
How about their audio system? The Proform 705 CST and SOLE F63 come with dual 2-inch optical amplifier speakers like other exercise equipment.
You can use the built-in Bluetooth communication port in each trainer to communicate with other devices when necessary. However, neither has a USB port or an Internet connection.
If you want to monitor your training with these treadmills, iFit is your only choice. A premium iFit account will be given to you after you buy these trainers.
Furthermore, Proform 705 CST and SOLE F63 can also be controlled with Android and iOS smartphones. Hence, you don’t have to worry about switching between operating systems any longer.
Both treadmills have a little built-in corner for putting drinks for you to place in your water bottle. If you need a system stand, however, this feature is only available in F63 SOLE.
The Proform 705 CST comes with a 10-year warranty for the frame, a two-year spare parts warranty, and a one-year labor warranty.
In contrast, consumers of the SOLE F63 will be covered by a lifetime chassis, 5-year components, and a 2-year labor warranty.
Quick Rundown Of Proform 705 CST
- Discover Trainer-Led Workouts; A 30-day iFit trial membership gives you access to interactive training sessions, on-demand studio & global workouts, and connected fitness tracking in your home
- 5” Backlit Display; Track distance, speed, estimated calorie burn, and more; Stream iFit workouts to own your tablet or phone; On-board sound system and audio auxiliary port
- 0-12 MPH Digital QuickSpeed controls; 0-12% Quick Incline controls; With iFit, your trainer automatically adjusts your treadmill’s speed and incline for an optimized cardio workout
- Folding SpaceSaver design for compact storage; 20” x 60” treadmill belt for tall runners; Self-cooling drive system for extended use; ProShox cushioning and 1.9” balanced non-flex rollers
- 325-pound user capacity; Protected with a 10-year frame warranty, 2-year parts warranty, and 1-year labor warranty; 61” H x 35.5” W x 78.75” L
Quick Rundown Of Sole F63
- Features. 1/4 mile track feature and a Peak and Valley graph for different programs.. Built in speakers that allow you to hook up any MP3 player (iPod, etc.) for easy listening..
- New for this year, the F63 now includes an Integrated tablet holder. Allows you to use your smart devices to watch shows or follow your workout routines. Included is a USB port.
- Made in China.
Apparently, Proform 705 CST is the better option overall from power, size, features, and elements after comparing Proform 705 CST vs SOLE F63. However, the SOLE F63 is still a good choice as it provides a powerful engine and large tilt range with a good price for you.