Further down the page, you’ll find some explanations regarding the key similarities and differences between the Sole F63 and the Nordictrack Commercial 1750.
But before checking out explanations regarding their specs, features, and warranty, here’s a table that summarizes the main technical summary sheet for these 2 treadmills:
In terms of price, the cost of SOLE F63 is much more reasonable than its rival – Nordictrack Commercial 1750. But please keep in mind that the price does not affect these products quality.
Following this, SOLE F63 can stand a maximum weight of 325 pounds. This maximum weight capacity is 25 pounds bigger than Nordictrack Commercial 1750.
Besides sharing some similar available exercises, Nordictrack also allows customers to log in up to 5 individual exercise accounts.
What is more? Nordictrack has completely overwhelmed SOLE F63 with a 3.75 maximum horsepower, while SOLE’s motor is only 3.0. As a result, Nordictrack has a higher maximum speed than its rival. Customers can experience a 10 miles per hour speed with SOLE F63 and jog up to 12 miles per hour on Nordictrack.
Although sharing a nearly similar running surface dimension, the two treadmills still have a significant difference. Specifically, the Nordictrack model’s running surface can be customized for a soft or hard surface, while the SOLE F63 does not offer this feature.
The SOLE F63 finally gains its position regarding portability. In detail, it is a folding treadmill with a shipping weight of 280 pounds and 33x75x58 inches in dimension. Additionally, the equipment is only 68×43 in inches after you’ve folded it up.
About Nordictrack, it is a bit heavier than SOLE F63 as it weighs around 309 pounds and has a bigger dimension of 39.2×78.8×63 inches. The treadmill can also be folded up into a V shape thanks to EasyLift Assist for better shifting and carrying.
Nordictrack seems to keep its upper hand over SOLE F63 once again when it comes to main features.
Nordictrack Commercial 1750 has a slightly large incline and decline range from -3% to 15%. On the other hand, its rival- SOLE F63, can only incline around 0% to 15%.
These treadmills both offer a control panel. Specifically, the SOLE’s 6.5-inches LCD screen can provide all key information during your workout, ensuring an effective exercise. The F63 also offering a tablet holder, Bluetooth via a speaker, a USB charging port, and of course, a bottle holder.
In contrast, the Nordictrack provides its users with a 10-inch touchscreen for iFit membership to take advantage of the iFit’s fitness guidance. With 50 available exercise programs, you can easily find the most suitable workout for you.
Otherwise, you can access iFit Coach to search for more exercises or ask for help from the company’s online guide. Nordictrack also provides tablet and bottle holders, Bluetooth audio, and a charging port.
Nordictrack customers are protected with warranties of 1-year labor, two years parts, and ten years frame.
At this point, the SOLE model provides a longer warranty period than Nordictrack. The company guarantees a lifetime frame, 20 years for motor, three years for deck and electronics, and a 1-year labor warranty.
Quick Rundown Of Sole F63
- Features. 1/4 mile track feature and a Peak and Valley graph for different programs.. Built in speakers that allow you to hook up any MP3 player (iPod, etc.) for easy listening..
- New for this year, the F63 now includes an Integrated tablet holder. Allows you to use your smart devices to watch shows or follow your workout routines. Included is a USB port.
- Made in China.
Quick Rundown Of Nordictrack Commercial 1750
- 30-Day iFIT Family Membership Included; Stream live & on-demand workouts on your equipment with Global Workouts & Studio Classes; Add up to 5 users; Elite trainers adjust your equipment ($39 value)
- Immersive 10-inch interactive HD touchscreen streams on-demand iFIT workouts directly to your equipment and provides easy stats tracking; SMART-Response motor for effective running and cardio training
- -3 to 15 % OneTouch incline control; 12 MPH SMART OneTouch speed control; Your iFIT Trainer auto-adjusts your speed and incline to meet trainer requirements and match real-world terrain
- Innovative SpaceSaver design with EasyLift Assist means your treadmill can fold up after your run for compact, simple storage; 22” x 60” tread belt for leg and elbow space; Runners Flex cushioning
- 300-pound user capacity; Protected with a 10-year frame warranty, 2-year parts warranty, and 1-year labor warranty; 62.75” H x 39.25” W x 81.25” L
We are sure that you have finally found the winner in the battle between SOLE F63 vs Nordictrack Commercial 1750.
In our perspective, the Nordictrack Commercial 1750 has done excellent work as its manufacturer had promised. With various available exercises and numerous advanced features, this gadget deserves to be your first pick. Many might find the price a bit high, but believe us, the value the treadmill brings is worth the money.